After 2 years of biking and 5+ years of writing and editing, I’m excited to officially launch The Bicycle Diaries: My 21,000-Mile Ride for the Climate.
The official book launch party will be on March 24th, at SPUR’s offices in downtown San Francisco — 654 Mission Street. All book sales from this celebration will support the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition.
Refreshments at 6:30pm, followed by a slideshow at 7pm. You can RSVP via the Eventbrite page.
I’m hoping to have some prizes to give away. Also, I will of course give a slideshow of the best pictures from a bicycle tour across 16 countries. I’ll also discuss the impacts of climate change on the places I visited, and will preview our upcoming bicycle tour across Asia.
After this event, I’m going on a short trip through the northwest, and I have events planned for the following dates:
- March 27th Tsunami Books, 4:00-5:30pm, Eugene, Oregon
- March 31st 7pm, Portland, Oregon, at Velo Cult
- April 1st, 7pm OSU Campus- Burt Hall, Rm 193, Corvallis, Oregon
- April 2nd 7pm, Seattle, Washington, Wide World Travel Store
- April 3rd 7pm, Olympia, Washington, Traditions Fair Trade
- April 4th 6:30pm, Third Place Books, Lake Forest Park, Washington
- April 7th 7:00pm, Diesel Books, Oakland, CA